About James B. Smith, Attorney at Law
24/7 Free Consultation!
15618 U.S. Highway 17
Townsend, GA 31331
Attorney James B. Smith
Our founding attorney, James B. Smith, prides himself on providing a high level of service to each client. We take the time to get to know you and your case so we can help you choose the best course of action for your situation. We are located in Townsend, which is near Darien, the county seat of McIntosh County.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2009
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia | J.D. – 2009
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia | B.A. Cum Laude (2005), Major: Political Science, Minor: History
Honors and Awards
- McIntosh County Magistrate Court Judge, 2011 – Present
- Darien Municipal Court Public Defender, 2010 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member, 2009 – Present
Get Your Free Consultation
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. To view the full disclaimer please click here.